Meet Dr. Aizuss
West Hills & Encino Ophthalmologist
Dr. Aizuss has been recognized by other ophthalmologists statewide as President of the California Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons, President of the Los Angeles Society of Ophthalmology and President of the Los Angeles County Medical Association. He is currently Chair of the Board of Trustees of the California Medical Association (CMA) and a member of the CMA Executive Committee. He is also a Board member of the Institute for Medical Quality. He has been honored by the American Academy of Ophthalmology with both its Honor and Senior Honor Achievement Awards. Dr. Aizuss is Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at the Geffen UCLA School of Medicine. Dr. Aizuss practices in offices in both Encino & West Hills, CA.
- Immediate Past President of the California Medical Association (CMA). Click here to read more about this accomplishment.
- The LA County Medical Association’s (LACMA) Patient Care Foundation is honoring Dr. Aizuss with the Independent Physician Leadership Award in November 2017. Click here to read more about this accomplishment.
- Voted the “People’s Choice” ophthalmologist in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Named by other physicians as a “Top Doctor” they would choose for themselves or their family in 2008 through 2019.
- Most Compassionate Doctor award and On Time Doctor awards!
- Inducted into the Super Doctor’s Hall of Fame for being voted Super Doctor for 10+ consecutive years.